HPR Plus is indicated to manage and relieve the burning, itching and pain experienced with various types of dermatoses, including atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis and radiation dermatitis. HPRplus also helps to relieve dry, waxy skin by maintaining a moist wound & skin environment, which is beneficial to the healing process.
Important Safety Information
- HPR Plus is contraindicated in persons with a known hypersensitivity to any of the components of the formulation.
- HPR Plus does not contain a sunscreen and should not be used prior to extended exposure to the sun.
- If clinical signs of infection are present, appropriate treatment should be initiated; use of HPR Plus may be continued during the anti-infective therapy.
- If the condition does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a physician.
- For topical use only. Not for ophthalmic use.
- Do not apply within four hours prior to a radiation session.
- HPR Plus may dissolve fuchsin when this dye is used to define the margins of the radiation fields to be treated.
For additional safety and other information, including Patient Information, please see Full Prescribing Information. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.